Monday, November 12, 2007

Maybe I Don't Wanna Go....Can't You Wait?

So, things that were ok today, Watching 4 episodes of ER. Plus I still have 6 more to watch before Thursday. Vegetable Soup for lunch, and Cheerios chex mix.

Ribs still hurt, I'm tired. I don't feel like going to school tommorrow. I have to so I can take a test and assemble a casserole. It's raining. My body aches. Sometimes I just feel like lying under the covers and watching TV. The only thing that would top that is lying under the covers and watching TV with well...him but that ain't gonna happen.

I have to go finish some Math extra credit cuz I got a low B on my last quiz. Plus gotta study for Econ test since Crowley jacked my class particpation grade. Apples with carmel suddenly sounds really good right now. How much randomer can I get?

No comments: