Friday, November 16, 2007

Bliss....

Ever feel like listening to music and then realize you have no clue as to what you want to listen to? Ok so that was a dumb question because all of us do that. I don't know, I guess right now I'm breaking out some stuff I haven't listened to in awhile and it's almost refreshing. I can't do like I used to do in 7th, 8th, and 9th grade where I could listen to the same album for like weeks or months at a time and be cool with that. I guess the whole thing was then I didn't have half the music library that I have now so selection was limited. Now I have so much that it's like whoa sensory overload....so much good music and not enough time in a day to listen to it all. I have roughly 8 days of music just opened up on my windows media player right now. I still have stuff sitting on my hard drive that's not opened up on WMP, and a shit load of cds that aren't ripped to WMP either.

Anyways, I don't really know the point of babbling about my music collection but whatever right? Oh Turkey is a really boring meat like chicken. I've ate it the past 2 days and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. haha.

Oh and I definately think I need to hangout with some certain people before I loose my sanity. But that probably won't happen till after the holidays so we'll see. Damn...this half of the year has gone by fast, next thing I know it'll be May and I'll be graduating. Which frankly at the moment sounds amazing and exciting. I don't have a bad case of Senoritis like some people I know but high school is just getting so old. I'm ready for a fresh start.

No comments: