Saturday, November 24, 2007

Is it July Yet?

So my house is pretty chilly. I've got the hoodie, the blanket and some nice warm gloves on right now. Luckily I mastered typing with gloves about 8th grade haha. Seriously though this cold weather sucks, my hips hurt at the joint because it's so cold. My body hates cold weather. I woke up this morning and there was ice on the inside of my window. No, the heat isn't on in my house yet, and even when it does get turned on, it's still cold in my room because for some reason the heat doesn't reach my room...I get no air conditioning in the summer though either. Both are good ways to like keep the pounds off though haha, in the summer you sweat it all off in the winter your constantly moving to stay warm.

But luckily last night we made a big pot of delicious chili so I had some again for lunch today....sooo good. If there was a microwave at school that I could use then I'd definately take it for lunch. But unfortunately there's not. Ah well I just wanted to whine a little about being cold, so later kidz.

No comments: