Sunday, October 21, 2007

So It's Still Like 5 Months Away But....

I'm really thinking that for my 18th birthday it would be awesome to get a group of friends and head down to Daleville or Anderson to go to White Castle. You know considering most of them have never even had it...and are sick of me babbling about it. If the van was running, I'd totally use it and just call people up and say hey I'm taking a van load of people to Daleville lets go! But I know my Dad would want to go haha. But maybe they wouldn't have to know...it'd just be hey I'm going to hangout with my friends today...especially since my Birthday is the first Monday of Spring Break!?! Yes!

Yes...I'm going to throw the idea out there to some of my friends see if they're down. Who knows maybe the van will be driveable by then (not likeley but one can hope) Not that anyone would want to ride with me lmao.

I guess what brought this on was a thread on The-N. A girl was asking for ideas for a sweet 16 party. And I know that a lot o of my friends have had parties for the 18th's and or planning ones. Nothing extravagant just getting people together, having food and a good time. I don't know we'll see. At the very least take me out to the Mandrin for Chinese and I'll love you forever.

P.S. I'm really digging music today...I seriously have this new found love for it. I can't stop listening. Gah! I hate when I get bored with music, but luckily today isn't one of those days.

No comments: