Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Incredibly Cheesey.

So...I'm not ashamed to admit that I just listened to a Blink than an NFG song...because that's pretty much the essence of me...but now I'm listening to a Brittney Spears cover song...just a little embarassng. Atleast it's kind of funny because the singer kind of makes me think of Mario or Lugi...haha you know the video game dudes? It's like this cartoon-y italian accent thing going and yeah haha. And the pop-punkness continues with Sum 41, don't worry I won't sit here and type out my playlist for the next half hour lmao.

Anyways I should be studying for Government...but nah. I don't have any other homework to do in that class tommorrow so I'll probably study for my final in there that's on Thursday. All depending on how awake I am of course.

So....Foods class is amazing and Chelsea is taking the stupid PSAT tommorrow and yeah that sucks cuz we'll miss her! I really wish I would've taken that test though haha maybe my SAT scores would've been better.

Ok...well I'll leave you with this; Go pick up Jimmy Eat World's new album Chase the Light. I haven't listened to it a lot yet but I am planning on it.

No comments: