Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Quickie!

Ok so a quick blog before the Top Chef Season Finale. I've finally figured out how I'm going to write my Political Philosophy paper. It all came to me while taking a shower haha. Psh I do a lot of thinking in there sometimes. Anyways I may start it tommorrow in Crowley's class if I'm super bored. But yeah, I think it's going to be amazing now and I actually can't wait to write it.

So yeah, I think all this writing activity was sparked by the fact that my journal response in English was totally awful and selfish in nature. We had to write about what our personal paradise would be like if we could have one and I wrote about the first things that came to mind which were material things, not even thinking about people's feelings or stuff like that. Then the teacher is like...well let's read some out loud. He starts reading them and people are like deep and shit....and I'm going oh God...don't pick mine....I'm a horrible selfish materialistic shallow person and my paper sucks. Thankfully he didn't pick mine to read. Phew. Anyways then I came home and worked on the story. FINALLY! After about 2 months of not working on it, I added almost a full sheet of notebook paper. Whoo! Go Me!

Ok...so I'm already dressed for school...it's PJ day...haha. I literally roll out of bed throw on some shoes and am on my way. Plus we're eating our Quiche tommorrow Yummerz.

P.S. Lots of BOY DRAMA is going down and not all of it involving me and the boys I fancy. (British enough for ya? haha)

No comments: