Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Livin'.

So somebody needs to hook Sarah up with the new Brand New song "Fork and Knife" because it's amazing and I need it on my computer yo! I've checked all the usual spots but have yet to find it. So....if anybody wants to drop me a link...I'll gladly share some tunes with you. I'm also waiting for I-Empire to be leaked in it's entirity. I have the promo-cd, and I suppose that'll have to hold me over until the whole album is out. Grr.

So instead of saying stuff that's life changing or mucho interesting I'm just going to leave you with really random things.

Locker Buddies are amazing. So are Wallet Chain Roledexes. (not Rolexes, those things people use on their desks to keep people's phone #'s and such.) We're making Pumpkin Cookies Tommorrow. No I don't want to check out the Black Stallion from the Library. I like arguing about Bottled Water Prices in Econ. We've concluded that Tardy Interventions suck, and so does our administration and Guidance department. I don't have any Pre-Calc homework, and that makes me happy.

No comments: