Saturday, October 06, 2007

The BSU Trip

So I went down to Ball State today, to see the campus ect. Nice place, and I'm really thinking I want to go there so I got an application and am going to fill that out this week and get some letters of reccomendation from Crowley and whoever else haha.

The only thing that was kinda eh was the extreme tiny-ness of the dorm rooms or atleast the ones in the building we were in. But they said that I could probably get placed in the T-Com, dorms and they're a bit bigger room size wise...and they don't have bunk beds. Dunno if I like the idea of sharing bunk beds with someone I don't know all that well.

I think I'll get fat if I eat 3 meals a day there...lmao. They have like Chik Fil'a and stuff....plus buffets and stuff. I guess I'd just have to make use of the free access to the gym and stuff. haha Well honestly that should probably be the least of my worries. You know actually worry about getting in, scholarships, oh and you academics...especially me passing Spanish III this spring. I think since a T-Com major needs 4 semesters of a language I'm going to work my ass off this Spring studying for Spanish so I'll have a leg up when I take it in College because I really don't like the idea of starting a whole new language in college.

Anyway...more about BSU later. I HAVE to start writing my Political Philosophy paper TONIGHT. Even though I'm tired and don't want to. I won't be home tommmorrow night so I gotta get it hammered out. Plus it only has to be 4-5 pgs...our tour guide said she had a 101 page paper she wrote...My jaw wanted to drop to the floor lmao. So later kidz.

No comments: