Monday, June 18, 2007

Tonight It's Very Clear....

So, I was just on APnet and it said NFG fans mark your calander for the 29th....and I go YES! But then I realize that, that's the day I'm possibly going to Indy. Oh man, White Castles....NFG...Nobel Romans....NFG....gah. Ah well if I do end up going to Indy I guess I'll either take the laptop and steal some wireless or just wait to found out the big NFGness news that's going down that day. If it's like a live anything though I'll be SUPER PISSED. Gah.

Anyways....Go buy Paramore's new album Riot. It's amazing. A fine piece of pop-punk that gets it krunk yo!

Oh....and some people I know are really just horrible at editing pictures....I can definately tell it's a paint job...I just look at the pics, shake my head and think of all the neat-o things that they could be doing with photoshop. Ah oh well....

That was a lame entry but I really dont' care.

No comments: