Wednesday, June 27, 2007

And the Verdict is....

Yellowcard's latest album Paper Walls has my approval....they actually did something good and took a step back and made a pretty solid album. So...good for them.

I only have like a day to get my stuff together for Indy. I need to update my mp3 player and charge it yikes. Since it's a two hour ride down there and then I have to sit around for a few hours in a hospital waiting room...fun fun, I know. Plus there's the ride back. I got a Douglas Coupland book and a couple others too, to help occupy the time.

We're getting White Castle, going to see an IMAX movie, possibly going to Circle Center, going to Trader Joes and then finishing my food day with Noble Roman's Pizza. The one with everything on it....that is soooo amazing.

Oh I finished watching Season 2 of The O.C. today...just gah....last episode was really intense. But yet, I could relate to it and it brought back feelings, that I didn't really enjoy experiencing. But non the less they reoccured but luckily I was able to overcome them fairly quickly with a few sad songs, and by not watching the first episode of the 3rd season.

Alright well I have some people I need to converse with so...later kidz.

No comments: