Saturday, June 23, 2007

Public Service Announcement.

Take note people...I'm over going to the movies. It's the summer and the last thing I want to do is spend my hard earned(or...ehh haha.) wedding filming cash on going to the movies. The only movie I would remotely like to see in theaters is Harry Potter 5. So yeah and then if you want to go see it with me...let's do a matinee(spelling? haha) k? So yeah, I'm done with paying to see movies that aren't that great anyways, I think I'll just stay home and watch them for free...I can make my own overly greased popcorn and it won't cost me $5, thank you very much. Although as for anything other than movies....I'm still game...so hit me up.

Oh and don't bother asking me to go and do anything on June 29 & 30th, I'm going to Indy on the 29th and I have a wedding on the 3oth. Also on July 14th I have a wedding. So yeah.

Thanks for you time people....I just thought I'd get my movie frustrations out there.

No comments: