Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Burst My Bubble.

So I'm watching the Band in a Bubble Web Cammy right now....mostly because Steve's the Reason and Joooorrrrrdannnnn are there. Yeah. They're sitting on the couch eating biscuts that Colonel Sanders brought them when he delivered the Cartel boys some chicken. Oh and Cartel is playing some new stuff but ah the comments from Jordan and Steve are just way more entertaining....they're there so Will can record some guest vocals on FTSTYS2

So yeah....the whole bubble thing is kinda eh...ya know. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to sell records these days. I hate how you have to buy/drink Dr. Pepper to get access to the other 22 web cams....so I have a horrible view of everything going down but oh well, I'll live. Hopefully some better TV footage will surface online of Steve and Jordan's visit....along with Colonel Sanders.

I'll tell you who doesn't like the Bubble thing....Jason Tate at APnet...oh wow apparently the Cartel boys are bashing the one guy who promoted them to a bunch of kidz...so he's not to happy about that.

Alright, well I'm going to turn off the Bubble Tube...and go eat....and then watch a dvd or something. So later kidz.

No comments: