Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ohhh It's What You Do To Me....

So...all I want to listen to are slow...sad songs. Don't ask me why, that's just the mood I've been in today. Ok so maybe watching the whole 1st season of The O.C. in less than one week doesn't help any. By the way, I've knocked off probably a good 9 episodes into the 2nd season too. That show just sucks you in...gah. It makes me want a Seth Cohen or a Ryan Atwood. Except you know without all the stealing cars and punching people out yeah? Oh and I'd skip the love triangles too.

I can't even let myself listen to New Found Glory right now...especially stuff from Coming Home. It reminds me of him and how I haven't talked to him in what seems like forever...and I'm OVER IT. I swear. Well....atleast 95% of me anyways. There's always that pesky 5% that wants to hang on. Stupid teeange emotions.

But yeah, my computer has become my number one media device. Seriously. I watch TV shows and movies on it. I listen to music.....I can chat with people all at the same time. It's like the super device....now if only my computer chair were more comfy and I had a bigger monitor. My dad has the laptop hooked up to the telly in the living room so when he watches stuff online he gets a bigger picture. I'd so do that with my TV but somebody....meaning Me, would probably trip over the cord going back to the computer to select the next episode or something.

So....yeah today has been pretty blah for me. Besides finding out about a new NFG song being released next Friday at no charge....yeah. Well I got a coop in my email for 10% at an artistdirect site...anyways I find this hoodie that's on sale for like 10 bucks too that's really nifty. Keep in mind I've bought from this site like twice before. Anyways, They've changed their policies and now no longer accept money orders...so yeah, that's just a little bit depressing...or more upsetting as in pissing me off eh....well I'm rambling and clearly like angsty or something, so I'll stop.

No comments: