Monday, June 21, 2010

Lets See...

If last year there was roughly 100 days of summer and this summer is very similar I'm sure. I have 53 days as of today until I go back to school so that means by the end of the week summer will be half over. Which is ironic when you think about it, because today is the first official day of summer.

At least I know that for the whole month of July I will be working which is great. I don't know about any work in August though we shall see, well at the library anyways. I know I'm going to be working my ass off on desk at school when we go back for the first two weeks, can we say probably a 40 hour check for the first pay period? Yeah it's going to be that insane.

I'm ready though, the only thing I want to do the rest of the summer is have fun with Adam when possible (when we're both not working haha), find some stuff in my room I've been looking for that I really need to find, and then get my bike out so I can start building up that cardio endurance again that I had the summer before my freshman year of college so I'm not dying in aerobics this fall. I know I can do it, it's just a matter of getting back into shape. I noticed yesterday that my lifting at work has definitely toned my arms, maybe not Jillian Micheals toned but if I flex there's definite muscle definition.

So now I just wait for financial aid award letter, which will come in July hopefully. And for roommate assignment which will probably come towards the end of July. I'm more nervous about the second one. What are the odds that I'll get another roommate who's pretty cool?

But anyways I thought I'd just express my excitement at realizing summer is pretty much half-way over. On July 14th, I'll have roughly a month to go. And that's roughly 3 weeks away so yeah. A month and 3 weeks to go. As much as I don't like work sometimes it really does help the days not drag sometimes. Having fun people at work helps like Lauren and Elaine. Anyways I should get dressed or something for the day.

No comments: