Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 18 – A song that you wish you heard on the radio

Everyone could use a little folds in their life. Maybe this is just because I grew up listening to my parents play Elton John and Billy Joel haha.

Music lesson numero uno: when exiting your vehicle for work make sure your ipod is on pause so that when you come out to plug it again to go home it's not dead. It was stashed away and secure just well playing the 9 hours I was at work haha.

By the way lately I've been feeling out of touch with music and I don't like this feeling that paired with some intense feelings of homesickness have not made for good feelings lately. So give me some music or something get me back in touch. Working at a library sucks all good sounds out of my life :-(. All I get is screaming children :-/.

No comments: