Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 96

My 100 or so days of summer are coming to an end. Lately I've been watching a lot of Joan of Arcadia. I was shocked that Adam cheated on Joan...I was like wtf you ass hole. Haha Too into my shows I guess. Only a couple of episodes left though and I'll have seen them all (short lived show only 2 seasons)

Tommorrow Adam and I venture to the zoo, it should be fun. Haven't been since well last summer about this time. Then Wednesday is a rest day and Thursday I'm getting a haircut and then sometime that day Adam and I are going to B-dubs one last time. haha I know I've said that before but this will definately be the last time eating there in the Fort. Then Friday last minute packing before heading to Muncie or dare I say home on Saturday. Seriously ready even though I got an email today saying that the Atrium will be the only dining location open until lunchtime on the 19th...boo. Oh well haha. Atleast it's better than being here until then. The 19th we will eat dinner at Woodworth to celebrate being back together..or maybe anyways haha nothing is set in stone.

Alright well I think I may either go for a bike ride or watch my last two episodes of Joan of Arcadia.

No comments: