Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Day 90

I saw KJ tonight at work, haven't seen her inforever, haha fun times junior yeat at lunch with Bob, Ian and company playing BS and then you know not being able to sit in our usual spot due to the drive-by threat this year. Ah oh well just cool seeing her again.

Anyways work was boring...if death was really caused by boredom, I'd be dead. Luckily only 3 more days. And I get off at 6 everyday Thank God.

I'm beginning to hate WOW. It discourages conversation, and...yeah. Lameness. Especially after having a super lame day already. The only highlight of my day so far has been reading my book because it's really good lol. So yeah...if that's the highlight that just proves how lame my day has been.

So I don't know, I guess I'll see how long I'm kept waiting, it' been well over 10 mins already. Almost 20 actually. Argh...I can't stay up late tonight either since I have to get up early for work. This is most definately not helping my day any.

No comments: