Thursday, August 06, 2009

Day 92

Tommorrow is my last day of work at the Library. Yes. I'm ready for my well deserved 7 days off before returning back to school. It almost feels like I've been in school the past few months, just without the homework haha. Everyone I'm remotely friends with at work is leaving as well and we're all heading our seperate ways. But if we all come back next summer it'll almost be like school all over again haha.

Anyways got a free cucumber today at work, I got on the bus and showed my mom and she just laughed and pulled a cucumber out of her bag as well that she got free at work lol.

I'm ready. I'm ready for the things Adam and I have planned this next week and to start packing. And to get my hair cut and everything. I'm ready. Yep, excited.

Well now back to watching Joan of Arcadia haha.

No comments: