Saturday, January 03, 2009

8 Days Left.

Why is that when I lose whatever summer tan I had, my scars seem more noticable to me? Today the one of my arm just seems to be glaring at me...reminding me of what people have said about me because of it. I haven't really thought about that or dwelled on that for awhile. I think I just stopped noticing it for the most part until today. That scar and the scar on my pointer finger on my right hand, from when it got cut open this summer while trying to extract bikes from the garage.

Whenever I think about them a lyric from Stars pops into my head "This scar is a fleck on my porcelian skin..." haha sometimes I think I'm so pale in the winter that I could very well look like I'm made of porcelian. Thankfully I'm not that fragile though.

They'll always be a part of me...at the very least, each one has a story right? Sorry being...too....err....analytical this morning?

No comments: