Saturday, September 20, 2008

Late Night Blogging

So it's two in the morning and I'm sitting in my dorm room...everybody else is watching some movie that's dubbed with subs lol so I'm chatting with Marc to pass the time. We'll probably head to bed 4ish as usual to make it up in time for our 1 PM editing workshop. After that we're heading to Columbus until sometime Sunday.

This week has been pretty good though. A lot of stuff happened but it seemed like it went by super fast. Which isn't a bad thing at all. I have a feeling next week will be the same way especially with it being homecoming week.

Adam and Marc went back to Fort Wayne today for the weekend. Adam is supposed to be stopping at my house to bring my DDR mat. haha. We have a countdown on our whiteboard for a DDR fiesta.

Oh CAB elections have been going on this week, so I'll find out by next week if I got president or not. I'm like the only one who remotely campaigned so we shall see. Just another thing to add to my increasingly busy weekly schedule.

My Mom and aunt may be stopping by next Friday to see me on their way home from Turkey Run...again nothing is set in stone. Maybe they'll bring me White Castle, that'd be nice.

Hey I haven't said any extremely stupid things for blogging at 2 AM....goooo me.

No comments: