Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Wednesday Already?

Despite feeling kinda shitty the past two days they've been fun. I'm losing my voice...uhh yay? I went to Walmart today to stock up on Tissues and Cough Drops...got the economy pack.


Free Food tonight so we spent our food money at Noyer and I got this amazing chocolate cake..it's in the fridge just waiting to be devoured. I'm not gonna feel guilty about eating it though cause we worked out tonight are going to try to do that more often. Although too much coughing resulted for me so I didn't do all that much.

Tommorrow I'll probably just study and then go to class and Cru...Friday will probably be a long one yet again. We're going to see The new Hulk Movie for free of course. Then probably back here to watch more movies.

My parents are coming down probably next weekend, I haven't heard back from them yet so we'll see what happens. Aside from this cold thing everything down here is pretty great, my grades are good and I'm having fun. So far college is 100x better than high school. Definately go away to school if you get the opportunity it's amazing.

No comments: