Sunday, April 01, 2007



It was My Birthday Yesterday....




So for my birthday I went to Daleville, Indiana

You're probably wondering what's in Daleville, Indiana. Well the truth is...NOT MUCH. They have a population of under 2,000 people. So basically I go to school with more people than people who live in Daleville, Indiana. It definately had that small town Indiana thing going on. I'd be reallllly bored if I lived there. But and this is a major but and a plus. They have a White Castle there. So yeah the only reason we went to Daleville Indiana was to go to White Castle for my birthday because it'd been FOREVER since I'd had some White Castles that weren't of the frozen kind. See, I live in Fort Wayne Which is where that little loop is on the top right of the state...we have every resteraunt imaginable EXCEPT White Castle and Waffle House. I want to know how these little tiny towns like Daleville get a Waffle House and a White Castle....it's just not fair. Ah oh well so we drove about an hour and a half to get some sliders. And it was most definately worth it. The other part of my present is going to be a White Castle Shirt that says Always Open, Always Tasty.
So overall it was a pretty awesome birthday....especially since we stopped on the way home at the Chuck Wagon to get a half-rack of ribs....yumm...it was a good food day that's for sure.



No comments: