Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Uh oh...

So I had an oops today in Chemistry. We were doing a lab where we put chunks of Zinc in a test tube and then we were supposed to pour HydroCholoric Acid in the same test tube and I accidently poured a little too much in so it starts bubbling over onto my hand. So....it doesn't really burn all too much. There isn't any visible evidence of it anyways. But ever since 2nd period my hand has randomly stung/burned dully. Which is just simply more of a nuisance than anything else. After that I thought I was screwed for the rest of the day karma/luck wise.

But say hello to the newest teen driver. :-) Not like I'm going to be driving around 24/7. Psh. First off....one car and 3 drivers? Uh yeah. Not to mention GAS. Psh and me = NO JOB. Yeah. But I'm just glad I passed, now I don't have to stress about it anymore. I can focus on stressing about the SAT next Saturday gah....haha.

But....I understand my Math stuff and my new spiffy White Castle Shirt is amazing and people are always asking me/complimenting me about it. Like the random girl at Kroger today. Ah oh well.

No comments: