Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yeah....

Tommorrow is the day....dun dun dun. Drivers Test 4PM...wish me luck!

Today I sent a Resume in for a summer position at my mommerz work. If I get that, it'll be better hours than the library and more an hour. So that's pretty nifty. I may be saying hello to my very own car sooner than later. Hmm... Plus working there wouldn't interfere with any weddings I may have to tape...oh yeah. So I have two possibilites going for this summer that both pay better than fast food...yes! Aps/Resume are in for both so yeah, I'll probably still start applying elsewhere too...just incase.

I'm still on the search for a good pair of summer shoes since I'm not a big flip flops fan. My Adios are just kinda blah from all the snow they've been through. I thought about just getting another pair of lowtop chucks and stinkin' em' up haha..but Eh..still undecided. I looked at the chucks at Mejier the other day and there prices are the same as the mall's now on chucks. I bought my first pair there for $25...gah...and now they're $40! Gah! So I think I need to go hunting at the mall, I haven't been there since January....not because it's far away or anything, mostly because I'm lazy and the mall doesn't entertain me like some people who go there weekly/daily...(aka my grandparents haha)

Of course, if I get a job at the library or my mommerz work, then I'll need some dressier shoes....since there's no way in hell I'm going to wear my "kiss boots" with like 6 inch heels on them to shelve books, file papers, ect...just NO. haha.

End of the grading period is tommorrow...FINALLY. I'll have for sure passed the first half of Chemistry...phew and maintain a B in the class too. Yes. Chase is happy....we get to change seats in English...haha. Long story. Oooh in 3rd period this coming semester we're going to make movies....freakin' awesome right? Getting a little bit of the video production ya know? So I've been brainstorming some movie ideas...so far I haven't come up with much though. I could shoot my own episode of cribs...haha that'd be funny. But lame I know.

Ah well I'm out of things to say....

No comments: