Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dang....

So I was just looking up concerts/shows that are coming around here....Ben Folds is playing Verizion Wireless...in support of John Mayer....so guess what? Tickets in the Pavillion $53 , and that's not even with service charges orrr parking ect. Sorry....a little pricey for me...especially since I'd mainly be going to see Ben Folds. Ah well I'm still going to try and talk the parents into letting me go to Warped on August 7th down in Indy...we'll see.

Erin wants me to go to Ozzfest with her since tickets are basically free this year...but I'm not going to to down there and sweat my ass off for some bands I don't even want to see...so we'll see what the line up is before I make any decisions. Plus this year it might fall so that we'll possibly be in school depending on how early we start next year/ when Ozzfest stops in Indy ect.

So..I don't know if IPFW is doing a Spring Break show this year :( I don't think they are...ah oh well. Atleast I went to last years which was freakin' amazing.

So yeah...I have to go to Math homework....uck.

No comments: