Sunday, March 11, 2007

I loveee warm weather.

It's supposed to be 62 degrees tommorrow!!! And even warmer on Tuesday! Yayy!

I also bought the most amazing toothpaste ever yesterday....haha. I'm lame.

Oh and I also wen to the BMV yesterday to take my written test and well they said I didn't have to take it because I'm almost 17 yesss! So I only have to take the driving part...yayyyy! Oh and it's the last week of the grading period so that means I'm half way done with Chemistry!!! yes! Thank God....I have to pass with atleast a C-, which shouldn't be a problem for this term...I have a B right now. I just gotta keep on top of it next semester(why we call them semesters is beyond me....most people call em' quarters but whatever right?)

Oh and I'm pretty sure we'll be done with Excel this week too....grr I hate that program with a passion.

Sorry for random hyper outbursts...but yeah. That's me. : )

No comments: