Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wahhhh....

So I just got back from Target a little bit ago and they didn't have my shoes....wahh! So dissappointing. And I'm considering buying the 40 dollar real ones but then again maybe I should just calculate my shipping costs and go buy a target giftcard and order them online! YES! It'd still be way cheaper than buying the real deal...and these shoes....like speak to me...I dream about them geesh! Yes, that's what I think I'll do. Luckily my feet have stopped growing and I know what size to get.

So I have to start cleaning my room...I think I'll start with my desk first...I'm trying to remember when we had hostess cupcakes...there's a wrapper in my cd rack thing haha.

Tommorrow or later today I want to post some end of the year stuff...but I really should start cleaning....and yeah. Blah. Hey! I finally put those mp3s on my stupid mp3 player only to find out that the USB port that my cord was plugged into is now DEAD. UGh. So I had to take out my wireless adapter and plug my cord into it's dock just to put friggin' mp3s on my mp3 player. I think I need a new computer..one with USB ports in the front so I don't have to pull the whole freakin' case out just to put something on my flash drive GAH.

No comments: