Sunday, December 10, 2006

Music...

So I'm bored and my lastfm charts have been updated for last week already and it was basically the 1st week of me listening to regular amounts of music and I feel like talking about them so there. We'll do the top 5 or 10 songs/artists/albums played ect....

118 different artists played this week
282 different tracks played
301 total plays

Artists
1.New Found Glory -16 plays ( are we suprised here? ^_^)
2.Ben Folds -14 plays (gotta love some Folds...ya know?)
3.Brand New - 13 plays ( first chance I got to listen to their new album this week...it's pretty dang awesome. I wish I would've listened to it more actually.....but I'm hoooked on shuffling music so yeah ehhh)
4.The Early November - 11 Plays
5.Prozzak - 11 plays (so....yeah...super catchy and awesome. Hard to find but I found it a few weeks ago and have been playing them quite a bit.

Songs
1.Baby, Come On by +44 - 3 plays ( love this song...)
2.It's Not Your Fault by New Found Glory - 2 plays (good song...not my favorite off the album though.
3.Don't Love Me That Way by Prozzak - 2 plays
4.Drugs or Me by Jimmy Eat World - 2 plays (the song has personal meaning behind it....)
5.Buildings by Regina Spektor - 2 plays (gotta love Regina.....)

Albums
1.Rockin' the Suburbs by Ben Folds (amazing album.....)
2.The Same Old Blood Rush by Cute Is What We Aim For ( just started listening to this band recently....)
3.Dusk and Summer by Dashboard Confessional (....ahh DC....just listening to them takes me back to April when I saw them live)
4.Le Tigre by Le Tigre
5.Room Noises by Eisley (can't wait for their sophmore release...it should be fan flipping tastic....)

No comments: