Friday, December 29, 2006

OhmeGEE lame...

So this morning I had a dream about going to this wacked out Target to get those shoes as mentioned in previous entry. Haha now that must be a sure sign that I gotta get em' yep.

I acquired a walmart giftcard today...so yeah. That requires going to the otherside haha as in it's across the street from mejier and all my people work at mejier and I've gotten accustomed to shopping there. Ah well I'm sure I'll find something to buy there...Like uh...I don't know I've been thinking about investing in a straightner...But I'm not sure I have the patience to use one haha. Or, I could get a movie or something. Ah we'll see no rush to spend it.

I actually worked on my History final today while the internet was down and did dishes like I was supposed to. Be proud of me....I deserve to spend that 15 bucks on those shoes dammit! They better have them and in my size or I'll be sad :-(

Ah well I'm hungry the noodle junk I had for lunch is wearing off.....I'm off to bug the rents about what's for din din.

No comments: