Thursday, December 28, 2006

Silly Kids!

Why do people think you'll get carded if you buy a parental advisory cd? You don't. Atleast not around here, and I've never met anyone who has been carded for buying one. For an R rated movie yes....but a p/a cd you've got to be freakin' kiddin' me. I've bought cds at basically every major retailer in town and have never been carded. Borders, Best Buy, Mejier, Target....they don't card. Geeze it just makes me laugh when I hear kids talking about how they were so glad they didn't get carded when they bought a parental advisory cd. I've been buying them since I was 12...the biggest problem I faced was convincing my parents that what was on the CD wasn't that bad at all...

I'm glad they didn't hear the Wayne Gretzky bonus track on the Goldfinger album I bought a few years back. Haha my headphones most definately got passed around to every person in my class on the way back from Cedar Point to listen to that song. Plus don't kids know that an easy way to avoid the hassel is just to download the p/a cds?!? derr....that way your parents probably won't find out anyways.

Eh whatever...the only worse thing is a censored cd...gah. Which is why I hate buying CDs at Walmart because all they have is edited versions. Gah. I bought Take of Your Pants and Jack there...and I came to find that after I downloaded it that they basically removed all the words from Happy Holidays You Bastard. Gah! Plus I didn't get the bonus tracks like Fuck a Dog , and When You Fucked Grandpa...and haha. Yeah. Same goes for Radio Edits too....But screw the radio..gah. May I express once more that I miss x102.3!! Gah!

Things I like always are discontinued...or if it's a band..they'll break up. Trust me on this one. I'm like a magnet for bad karma. Maybe I should've reposted those stupid chain letters that always get passed around because bad karma follows me like my pesky brother haha.

Hopefully 07' will bring better luck...*fingers crossed!*

No comments: