Monday, October 02, 2006

Squintyyyyyyyyyy

So...tommorrow is Tuesday and my costume hasn't exactly turned out as planned mostly because clothes don't ever fit me like imagined. They're usually humungo. Yep. My dad's white button down shirt is pretty big on me....I can't tie a tie with crap....and my pants are too tight so I can't tuck my shirt in lol....oh yeah and I don't have a black blazer. OHH and the uh..arms? is that what you call those things on sunglasses well anyways they're orange and not black...wahh....I did find a black marker though. I have to come up with a fantabular costume for Senior year...fyi...next year haha. Can't wait.

So I guess it's an alright costume if I don't get busted for my hat and sunglasses. I'll probably take my sunglasses off in class...just so I can see when we usually have the lights off for those projector things we always seem to do.

Ohhh and no computer again...well internet or updation again until Friday or Saturday....call me if you want/need to. I'll update you on the oh so exciting life of muah....haha now that's funny.

Hasta Luego Kids....

No comments: