Sunday, October 29, 2006

Action!

So I find it very ironic that the +44 CD bundles that are for sale on loserkids have MacBeth Shoes in them...haha wow that's great, so if you order thier cd from loserkids your putting money both into Tom DeLonge's and Mark Hoppus' pockets....wow. I guess if was +44 I wouldn't have associated myself with loserkids to come up with cd bundles....thiers are kinda dumb anyways. I did buy Catalyst from them but I got an NFG shirt with it and that was a great deal I only paid like 17 bucks for the whole shibang.

Anyways as you can see, no mix today. I wasn't in the mix makin' mood. I was in the get a warm blanket and chill out mood today. So that's what I did, and helped my brother with his 51st State Project. So yeah, excitement, I had a wedding yesterday and a church service today. I don't have to tape all November yay!

So...I have to go see Black Comedy sometime this coming week. Oh Jou...it should be good though. I just really don't want to stay after to help take down the set. blah. Stupid set committe...we're gonna get an F...I can see it coming, we're not organized at all. Put me with three control freak guys...and we get all kinds of differitiating visions and ideas, and nobody can make up their mind...and it's horrible, atleast rehearsal for being a mermaid went a little better. I got tired of sitting there onstage though...it was cold in there Friday.

I still need to find a play to go see outside of school, so if anyone knows one I can go to that doesn't cost an arm and a leg lemme know....I need to go see it before January something or other.

Ah well, I'm out of things to say....

No comments: