Saturday, October 07, 2006

Packing Peanuts?

So I no longer have a history project hanging on my shoulders. Yes! I chose not to put my partner's name on it, soley because he did nothing and I did all the work. No way, is he going to get half the credit for it. I'm not stupid...unlike him. Ha.

Anyways Friday was pretty good. We started writing for Santa Breakfast for Drama...haha it's going to be awesome. Lets just say, Pirates, Mermaids, CANDY LAND! haha. Come see me!!! December 9th...you get breakfast and your picture taken with Santa! Come on you know you want to! Haha shamelesss plug?

Today I went to the mall...didn't buy anything haha. Ran into Nicholas...the cuz out there. That was pretty cool. Then I went to mejier and got a cool coloring book and waved to all my cashier friends which was the highlight of the trip...Matt, Erin, and Tom...even though I accidently called Tom Matt haha....whoops. He's like can't you read my name tag?!?! haha. The lady he was checking out started laughing it was great.

I just finished watching Plus 44 makes a video. So pumpd for that album in November....of course I'm excited about Brand New's too..yep.

So...I'm tired and I want to watch SNL if I can stay awake so tis' all for me now.

No comments: