Sunday, October 08, 2006

Raisins...yum.

So it's Sunday. Tommorrow is school....again. Almost done with the first quater though....two weeks. Yes. That means halfway done with the first term. Yes. Only bad part is that means I'm closer to 2nd term...aka homework hell. Haha. We'll get to that when it gets here. So many things left in 1st term to look forward to.

So I have a job next Saturday. Work an hour taping a wedding and get 25 bucks. Not bad if I do say so myself. Simple stuff. Just messing around with a joystick and pushing some buttons, easy cash. If you hadn't noticed I pick up odd jobs all the time haha. So, since I found a hidden 10 bucks in my wallet and people owe me approximately 26 dollars that means I'll have 76ish dollars once everyone pays me back. I need to get on Anthony and Erin about that lol...

I got some stuff for the Grudge 2 yesterday in the mail. I'm gonna try to find someone who wants the shirt it's an XL..and me and XL shirts...come on now. Adult smalls tend to hang off my shoulder(s) a bit.

We rescued a toad again today. Yep. We took a pic of it...and put in my brother's little container thing while I mowed then let it go after I was done.

So I'm gonna go color or something until the Amazing Race comes on...because I'm cool like that :D

No comments: