Monday, December 22, 2008

Shouldn't Be Allowed to Have Time Off School...

I hate this time of year. I hate the weather, I hate the holidays. Gah. I haven't truely enjoyed this time of year in what seems like forever. It just really hit me today. All I really want to do is hermitize myself again and lay in bed starely blankly at the TV like I usually do over breaks. Maybe that'll cure my massive headache. Maybe that'll cure only having talked to two people who aren't family since I've been home.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm a very forgetable person, and that I'll probably never be remememberd for anything. Why bother to make connections with people when you're just pushed away and forgotten about? Thanks...it makes the past 18 years of relationship building really worth it.

It's ok...it's nothing new for me. It's been this way for years. But yet it still gets to me. Obviously spending so much time alone doesn't suit me.

Back to my daytime TV shows...

No comments: