Friday, December 05, 2008

There's Weather Coming...I Can Feel It.

I woke up this morning with my usual chest pain, it sucks how that's the norm now haha. But I also woke up with my legs killing me. I hurt bad in my hips and my knees right now. This is the first year for this leg pain. Usually it the pain likes to stay in my arms/hands. They're a tiny bit sore but barely noticable against the legs right now. Doesn't really make me want to camp out for the Dark Night this afternoon/tonight. Yeah...camp out for a free movie that comes out on DVD this coming Tuesday. We're in college what do you want? ha.

I'm frustrated, worried, and just kinda want to help but there's nothing I can do. Lame.

The brother is supposed to be having toe surgery today at 2pm. If he doesn't get rescheduled for another day because a more important case takes his slot. He's just enjoying his P.E. free life currently haha.

Basically only 1 week of classes left, then finals. Then home again for 3 weeks. At this point...kinda have mixed feelings about that.

No comments: