Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12 More Days Seems Like An Eternity

Yesterday was great on so many levels. Got out of the house and actually go to do something fun without my family there breathing down my neck which is always nice. Overall it was just a pretty damn good day.

This morning I woke up really hyper just wanting to listen to music and have fun. So I did for a few hours...then ate lunch. Now I'm crashing, that good feeling is gone. Just kind of feeling blah, probably going to turn on the tv soon and just lay down. That sounds good to me anyways. I haven't had as much energy lately...partially because I haven't been eating like I should. The only reason I haven't been eating like I should is because I seem to be getting naucious a lot lately. Probably atleast once a day for the past 4 or 5 days atleast. I don't know why...and yeah this has happened before. I'm sure it'll pass just like last time. But I'm losing weight...and my pants are getting looser, I've had to start wearing my belt again haha. Of course right now I'm feeling lazy and since I'm not going anywhere I'm just in shorts.

I need to go back to school....so I can have a life again. I'm telling you being at home...drives me crazy. I have to do something...here all I do is sit...and I don't do anything. Gah.

No comments: