Sunday, July 08, 2007

We Were Born for This.

So I know...I have been lacking the blog updation department lately. Sorry. Other things have been consuming my time. Well now that The O.C. got axed from the net like last Sunday night. GAH! Episodes are slowly being put back up so hopefully they'll get the ones I still need to watch up there before school starts. That gives them a little over a month.

Anyways what have I been doing with my time now that my teeange angsty soap-opera drama has been taking down? Well....posting on the-n more than usual, which is cool...until all the posts keep sounding the same. I watch the movies posted online...still waiting for Transformers...grr. I've been playing Lottso on Pogo...soooo addictive. Which in turn has boosted my lastfm stats mucho. Plus the new Paramore and Yellowcard albums are getting lots of plays. Oh and I've had the urge to write and work on the story the past couple of days so that's good too.

Ah yes and then there's the biking adventues. I didn't get the bike I wanted....because it's Ft. Wayne and I can never find anything I want without ordering it online.....and shipping on bikes isn't cheap.....clothes are one thing, bikes well that's a whole different story. Anyways I got a nice moutain bike instead at Toys R' Us...well...Toys R' Us nice anyways. So Friday we road all over New Haven and went off road and hauled our bikes up creek banks...I got sunburnt....My right leg is pretty much a giant bruise..and it's all good. I don't know how much biking we'll get in this week with the 100 degree-ish weather. Blah. Sounds like movie watching, Lottso Playing,Writing....Weather.

Ok well I'm going to go do one of those thing because yeah....I want to.

No comments: