Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sha La La.....

So, I tink I need a hard drive upgrade. You know so can actually have more than 15 gigs of music on my computer. Yeah, my 40 gig is pretty full. I suppose I should get rid of Dreamweaver but who knows when I may need to design websites psh. But a nice 80 or 100 gig would be nicccce. Then maybe I'd upgrade to Vista....eh. Save for the fact that Windows Media Player 11 doesn't work with my mp3 player. GAH.

Everybody is gone on vacation. :( ah oh well. Facebook messages/comments are flying back and forth as the excitement rises for the anticipation of Senior year and just being able to see everybody again. The first registration day is this Friday...yikes. Scary thought. I'm either getting my haircut hopefully then or the 6th which is the 2nd registration date. Well before the 16th anways.

Last night I was bored so I actually went to my school's website and poked around....and then checked my edline to see if they posted what lunch I have yet...they haven't but they had all my new classes up. I can survive classes with people I don't know very well....but lunch....man it's no fun when you can't hang with your friends.

Anywhooo.....I think I'm going to go waste away more of my day on pogo.

No comments: