Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Kit Kats Rule...

So I opened a Kit Kat bar that I got last night when I went trick or treating with the lil bro..and it was ORANGE! haha awesome, plus it tasted like white chocolate..even better yummers.

Anyways I'm in the process of downloading dreamweaver now so I can work on my project from home. haha...shh.. don't tell the teacher that...he'd totally flip on me, on uhh the method I used to get it. If the stupid download even finishes today...we're going along right now at a 2KB/s rate...wow blazing right?

I go to fill in for Lord Licorice today, haha me and Curtis (Santa) got to have a sword fight with those plastic candy canes. haha...Oh and we got the party scene...we get to come up out of a trap door. Exciting! It's dark and crowded down under the stage...all the pirates and mermaids are down there at once before the 5th scene..chaos. We all yelled "HAND CHECK!" ah....yeah.

So I've noticed that a lot of people write in their spare time..not just like blogs or whatever, but actual stories. The least likely of people I know are writing things...which is kind of cool though when you think about it. It's cool that there's people who are my age, reading and writing regularly. It can' t hurt can it? I wish I had the time to read like I do in the summer...maybe I'll get some books before Thanksgiving to read over break....all 4 days of it ha. I need to see if I can reserve a copy of the last Lemony Snicket book....I need to find out what happens! Gah...yep...definately should get my name on that list. I miss having study hall to read in/do my homework in....man I got a lot done when I had that 1st period last year...greatest thing ever, you could sleep and basically do whatever you wanted...plus candy on Fridays...psh...oh well we still have fun...in every class but 1st period...BORING.

Well instead of boring you...I'm going to end this little dealy here.

No comments: