Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's Official, I'm Lamer than Lame.

So I just had a minor freak out a little bit ago because I couldn't remember how to spell Tuesday. So I typed it into word two different ways and it said both were right and that frustrated me even more. So finally I went to google and typed it in and it turns out I was spelling it wrong so it corrected it and I feel really stupid, because I can't spell friggin' TUESDAY!

So yeah, it's been rough, and atleast I'm not at the point of having another anxiety attack which involves nausea...let me tell you that blows big time. Because then I get even more anxious because puking stresses me out because I hate puking. Gah, I'm a mess aren't I?

I'm tired, I can't seem to sleep enough but yet my body rejects sleep when I want to and keeps me awake. So tired...so tired and old looking. I feel old, so stiff when I get out of bed...don't feel like moving. So weak feeling. Haven't been eating that great because of the whole nausea thing. Luckily like I said that's gone, thank God.

mmmm....I'm pathetic, that and apathetic. Yep. That's all I have nothing else to say.

No comments: