Thursday, May 24, 2007

So...it's Thursday.

So today on the way home we listened to the new Ozzy album "Black Rain" I can't say I'm impressed at all by it. To me all I heard was over-produced crap. I'll give kudos to the producers though for you know actually making Ozzy sound half alive still though on the record. But it was over the top, just to me horrible. Thank God for Pro-tools right? Ha!

Then....I was on http://www.absolutepunk.net and saw a news posting that Marlyin Manson covered a Justin Timberlake Song called, "What Goes Around Comes Around". Whoa. Total Crap. There's a cover that could've used some major pro-tools. Well aside from the fact that Manson can't really sing....stick to the Metal dude....don't go acoustic...it makes my ears bleeed. Not that I like his stuff anyways...heh.

I have a plan....not like an evil plot to take over the world or something haha. More like a plan for my summer or well a plan that starts tommorrow. That'll pretty much just affect me and me only. SO there. I'm too annoyed by crappy music to go into further detail but it's all laid out in my head. I've had an eh..day. I ruined a pair of jeans....and that makes me sad. I wish life had a redo button every once in awhile ya know?

No comments: