Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So Little Time So Much To Do.....

So due to recent developments in transportation looks like I'll be riding the bus most likely atleast the rest of the week home...blah. So that just gives me more to do tonight. So mostly for my benefit. I'm going to post a to-do list...sorry if it's boring...read below about music and such...haha.

-I gotta put some more/new music on the old mp3 player so I'll have some tunes to listen to instead of listening to stupid underclassmen mess around.
-I'm supposed to start working on a press release for our movie project...I may not get to that haha.
- Finish up a tiny bit of Chem
-Do a Math worksheet that I have no clue how to do..psh yeah.
-One of my holds came in at the library...so yeah.
-I have to finish reading my book for English by Friday not to mention the other book I have checked out from the library so I can read the one that just came in.
-WATCH HOUSE TONIGHT! yeaaah!

Oh and I think I got slightly burnt today...sun burnt that is even though I wasn't really outside that long...oh and C-Point dates are being discussed, more and more. Which is good news man. Oh and we all decided at lunch that I would be the best person to mug..don't ask ha! Plus I'm seriously considering to get Season 2 of ER for this summer especially since we got Best Buy Coups in the mail. I could get it for virtually less than 10 bucks out of my pocket. Yess....Sarah is having a good day.

No comments: