Sunday, May 20, 2007

You Can Breathe But the Air Is Running Out....

Hi...I'm sick. Yeah. It Sucks. It's just a cold though. So hopefully I'll get over it soon. Because starting summer vacation with a cold pretty much blows. Because you know that when you go back to school after about the 2nd week you get a cold because you're in a building with 2,500ish people...and your immune system just goes...sorry kid...time to get sick again.

Oh...and I don't want to hear about your prom. I've already heard my fair share of prom stories. No. I didn't go. Why? I can't even get some new socks much less a prom dress. Psh. Whatever. I just don't want to hear about it. K? Thanks!

Tommorrow we're having a photoshoot. Staring well me. Scary. I know. I have to be a boxer. So we'll see how that goes. It's for a school project...that's due Friday...and we pretty much have nothing done. Go us. Ha!

Ok well I should probably go sleep or something so I can get over this cold faster.

No comments: