Thursday, August 31, 2006

One of the coolests things in the world or should I experiences you can have is being in a huge crowd of people. Not sitting but standing so close to eachother that your shoulders are practically touching. Or that if someone else moves you move. That's not the cool part, the cool part is that your all their for one common reason to see a band/artist you love.

The band takes the stage and the excitement level rises. They start playing and kids start getting into. People begin singing along or shouting along as some of us do haha only once at an FP show (my first moshing experience by the way...one of my favorite shows I've ever been too...god I wish I could relive it all again!) Anyways then comes the part where the band lets the crowd sing a part of the song. I love that. I love hearing all those voices of people you've never met in your life all sharing the common intrest of that song and knowing the words and singing along. It's just wow.

Afterwards your just so hyped up from the show that you feel like you could run a marathon or something. Or atleast that's how I feel. But then again the next day I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Haha. But it's always worth it.

I wanna go to another show ASAP perferably not a local one because scene kids are assholes. I haven't been to on since I saw Dashboard back in April. Someone take me to see NFG/Hit the Lights/Cartel/The Early November!!?!?! Chi-town!?! Ah! I have to go see NFG before I graduate high school. Personal goal. If I don't...then I've failed. Even if it means getting in trouble afterwards for skipping out on school or something. It'd be so worth it. Psh what can they do if you're truant once? September 19th!!! It's getting closer!

I've digressed so I might as well end this here.

No comments: