Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So sometimes do you get a feeling that just takes over your body... a feeling that you can't describe. You don't feel sad or upset, but yet you don't feel happy either. You just don't really know what you're feeling. There's not an Adjective out there for it....it's kind of just a warm fuzzy funny feeling kind of thing? You chest kind of tightens.....and feels all tingly...you feel kind of tingly all over. You can't put your finger on it and you're not sure if it's a good or a bad thing. I guess we could call it confusion but I'm not sure that's what I'd really want to call it either.

You just have so many things running through your head. Memories, decisions, past decisions, the future, hopes, dreams....You're not sure if you want to laugh or cry...or just ignore the feeling all together. The feeling increases when you come across certain memories or certain decisions you've made or even thinking of the future.

It can be exciting yet scary at the same time. Am I the only who experiences this? Or am I just weird for even noticing this? C'mon I know I can't be the only one. Ah well even if I am....that's ok. I think. It's one of those situations where you don't even know what to think anymore.

No comments: