Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Was Pretty BA when I was Younger...

Now I'm just lame haha, tonight we were comparing music that we listened to when we were younger middle school/high school aged. Let's just say I was not rocking Back Street Boys or N'sync, although I think they may have thought I was lying when I said I didn't listen to them, but oh well I know the truth.

Went and saw ABSO tonight, the crowd was lacking but it was still a good time. I get to finally sleep in tomorrow yes! I'm pretty excited haha, hopefully I won't have to take a nap tomorrow. I don't know, lately I've been feeling really drained by the afternoon and can't seem to keep my eyes open. I hope it goes away and isn't anything serious.

Any who just thought I'd update real quick before heading off to bed to enjoy my sleeping in-ness.

No comments: