Tuesday, January 05, 2010

4ish Days till Funcie

I'm putting off yet again finishing my RA application haha I hate applications that make me evaluate myself. Plus all I can smell is food and I'm hungry, lunch was a long time ago. Of course I put off finishing this early because I was hungry for lunch, then I watched 7th Heaven then played Wii for a couple of hours haha. I'll finish it tonight I swear! I only have two questions to go! They're just very involved questions. :-(

Anyways really ready to head back to school and get back to school life. I hate not being around people my age all the time. Life isn't as exciting or fun at home. Not that I expect life to be exciting 24/7. Gotta be realistic eh.

Anyways gave up on the Top 10 of 09' list...ran out of time and didn't want to fool with it, oh well. Lets just say both Paramore and Say Anything have been getting a lot of plays on my ipod lately.

Probably the first break ever that hasn't seemed like an eternity. I shouldn't talk because I still have 4 days left and who knows how long they'll take ahh.

Well I should try and finish this application or go play ninja warz or something super productive like that. :-)

No comments: