Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ohhhh College.

Makes you open up your eyes to so many things. I guess that's what it's about though, thinking about things, discussing/debating them. Trying to see things from a lot of different view points so you can form your own opinions/beliefs about them.

Watching Bowling for Columbine in my Sociology class right now. Movie makes me angry, not because it's a Micheal Moore film but because of what it reveals...gah. I wish our society could just go through a major overhaul...*sigh*

Anyways switching gears, shooting a music video this weekend for Don't Trust Me by 3oh!3 haha should be fun times, and if we can pull off what we've envisioned it should be better than the original video in my opinion.

Also ER is winding down, Dr. Carter has cancer! What!?!! NO! Ahhhh!

Only a couple of more weeks of classes before Spring Break too....CRAZY.

No comments: