Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Tuesday Down.

I was thinking today about how we became "us". Lying on the floor in my dorm room. You looked over at me, smiled your big smile, and poked me in the ribs playfully; causing me to giggle.

I love how we still have that fun and playfullness but have added a whole new dimension to us. Currently, it makes me smile, smile a lot. I like smiling.

But also lately I've been missing home. Just the whole lying in my own bed, with non-flourescent lighting, and writing page after page of stuff. I miss that. Now...I barely think about the story to fall asleep. I'm just tired...so I sleep most of the time really easily. But I'm kind of actually looking forward to going home...even if it is for like 4 days...I just want to relax in my own room, under my covers, in my non-flourescent lit room...and....vegitate...and write...and read...and yeah! 2 weeks from today I'll be home at this time. CRAZY!

Alright well...back to Ace of Cakes, and chatting it up with some people online.

No comments: